|Preparation time:||15 minutes|
|Cooking time::||No cooking required|
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 ½ cups of flour (all purpose)
- ½ cup of milk
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Mix the flour and salt in a large bowl. Pour the beaten egg and the milk. Add butter.
- Knead the dough for 5 minutes or until smooth.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes in a covered bowl.
- Spread flour in a plain surface, roll out ¼ inch thickness.
- Cut into desired shape or length. Allow to stand.
- To cook the noodles, fill a large pot with salted water, place the noodles and bring to boil until firm.